Our Discretionary Management Service is designed for investors who prefer to delegate the responsibility of either creating a new portfolio or managing their existing investments. This service is provided for private clients, trusts, charities and pension funds (SIPPS).
Under this agreement, we assume full day-to-day management responsibility of investments and the associated administration in conjunction with our third party custodian, A J Bell Securities Ltd. Periodic reports are provided for clients along with end of year tax papers to assist with tax returns.
- Professional investment management tailored to individual needs
- An appointed qualified and experienced investment manager
- Investment process built on modern portfolio management techniques
- Access to major asset classes, shares and investment funds
- Individual Savings Accounts (ISAs) for tax efficiency
- Simplified administration utilising AJ Bell Securities custody services
- Full and transparent periodic reporting of investments
- End of tax year reporting to assist with the completion of tax returns
Everys Investments works closely with Everys Solicitors who also provide expert legal advice on behalf of many private clients, trusts and charities. Where there are legal implications arising from changes to our clients’ financial circumstances (IHT, trust disputes etc), and if required, we can recommend the services of Everys Solicitors to help resolve any issues falling outside the remit of our discretionary management service.